Crop growth and soil water balance modeling to explore water management options
- Crop growth and soil water balance modeling to explore water management options
- Ines, Amor Valeriano M.
Makin, Ian W.
Das Gupta, Ashim
- International Research Institute for Climate and Society
- Persistent URL:
- IWMI Working Paper
- Part Number:
- International Water Management Institute
- Publisher Location:
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- The study was on the performance of the decision support system for agrotechnology transfer (DSSAT) and the soil water atmosphere plant (SWAP) under an acid sulphate soil. The comparison of these models was done as a prerequisite to the selection of an appropriate model, which is capable of simulating water management scenarios, water balance and crop growth, to be coupled with an adaptive optimization algorithm that can be used to explore water management options.
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Amor Valeriano M. Ines, Peter Droogers, Ian W. Makin, Ashim Das Gupta, 2001, Crop growth and soil water balance modeling to explore water management options, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D82V2Q4H.