Diagnostic system for rapid and sensitive differential detection of pathogens
- Diagnostic system for rapid and sensitive differential detection of pathogens
- Briese, Thomas
Palacios, Gustavo F.
Jabado, Omar J.
Lipkin, W. Ian
- Center for Infection and Immunity
- Persistent URL:
- Book/Journal Title:
- Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Naturally emerging and deliberately released pathogens demand new detection strategies to allow early recognition and containment. We describe a diagnostic system for rapid, sensitive, multiplex discrimination of microbial gene sequences and report its application for detecting 22 respiratory pathogens in clinical samples.
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Thomas Briese, Gustavo F. Palacios, Mark Kokoris, Omar J. Jabado, Zhiqiang Liu, Neil Renwick, Vishal Kapoor, Inmaculada Casas, Francisco Pozo, Ron Limberger, Pilar Perez-Brena, Jingyue Ju, W. Ian Lipkin, 2005, Diagnostic system for rapid and sensitive differential detection of pathogens, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D82B93TH.