Art Image Copyright and Licensing: Compilation and Summary of Museum Policies
- Art Image Copyright and Licensing: Compilation and Summary of Museum Policies
- Brown, Melissa A.
Crews, Kenneth D.
- Libraries and Information Services
- Persistent URL:
- Copyright Advisory Office, Columbia University Libraries
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- This document summarizes and compiles terms and conditions governing image rights and reproduction from fifty art museums in the United States. The sample of museums was selected from among the 193 museums accredited by the American Association of Museums that have a primary specialty in art. For each museum, copyright and image licensing information was obtained from the museum's website.
- Intellectual property
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Melissa A. Brown, Kenneth D. Crews, 2010, Art Image Copyright and Licensing: Compilation and Summary of Museum Policies, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8862R5P.