Art Image Copyright and Licensing: Bibliography
- Art Image Copyright and Licensing: Bibliography
- Brown, Melissa A.
Crews, Kenneth D.
- Libraries and Information Services
- Persistent URL:
- Copyright Advisory Office, Columbia University Libraries
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- This bibliography is the result of a literature review conducted during the summer of 2009 as part of a study of art museum copyright and licensing policies funded by The Samuel H. Kress Foundation. It collects literature on copyright and licensing issues pertaining to reproductions of works of art, with a particular focus on literature examining the relationship between museum rights and reproduction policies and copyright law. More generally, it includes literature on art and copyright law, examining issues such as notions of originality and the impact of copyright and licensing on the creation of new works of art. While the majority of works in this bibliography are concerned with United States copyright law, it also includes relevant English-language literature on international and comparative copyright laws.
- Intellectual property
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Melissa A. Brown, Kenneth D. Crews, 2010, Art Image Copyright and Licensing: Bibliography, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8CZ3GWP.