Interim Report: Art Image Copyright and Licensing Study
- Interim Report: Art Image Copyright and Licensing Study
- Crews, Kenneth D.
- Office of the University Librarian
Libraries and Information Services
- Persistent URL:
- Copyright Advisory Office, Columbia University Libraries
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- This report constitutes an interim report submitted to The Samuel H. Kress Foundation with respect to a grant for the study of museum licensing policies and terms for the use of art images. According to the original grant proposal, the requested grant period was eighteen (18) months, beginning as of May 1, 2009. The first twelve (12) months have centered on research and producing deliverables. That period is now completed. This report will document the tasks pursued and completed during the initial research term of the grant.
- Intellectual property
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Kenneth D. Crews, 2010, Interim Report: Art Image Copyright and Licensing Study, Columbia University Academic Commons, http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:9402.