Infant and Toddler Child Care Arrangements
- Infant and Toddler Child Care Arrangements
- Kreader, J. Lee
- National Center for Children in Poverty
- Persistent URL:
- Media Type:
- Research-to-Policy Connections No. 1.
- Child Care and Early Education Research Connections
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- What care arrangements do American parents make for their infants and toddlers while they are at work, school, or otherwise unavailable to provide care themselves? Research findings that respond to this question come from two recent nationally representative surveys: the Early Childhood Longitudinal Study, Birth Cohort, and the National Survey of America's Families (NSAF), 2002. Additional research helps answer a second, related question: What factors influence the types of care arrangements made for this country's children under age 3?
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- J. Lee Kreader, Daniel Ferguson, Sharmila Lawrence, 2005, Infant and Toddler Child Care Arrangements, Columbia University Academic Commons, http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:9220.