Session 4: Building Partnerships in Legal Scholarship: Law Libraries and The Center for Digital Research and Scholarship
- Session 4: Building Partnerships in Legal Scholarship: Law Libraries and The Center for Digital Research and Scholarship
- Kennison, Rebecca R.
Neacsu, Elena Dana
Natarajan, Vani M.
- Center for Digital Research and Scholarship
Environmental Science (Barnard College)
Diamond Law Library
Barnard Library and Academic Information Services
Libraries and Information Services
- Persistent URL:
- Streaming URL:
- 9th Columbia University Libraries Symposium, "New Models of Academic Collaboration," March 16, 2012.
- Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- This panel will address ways in which law librarians can envision working with other information specialists and promote institutional partnership and collaboration to support and perhaps reshape legal education, research and scholarship. Digitization has helped our profession by underlining our role as experts in finding information within an ever changing digital environment. But we are not the only information specialists to navigate the digitization waters. It will explore how librarians can re-imagine their partnership with the legal academia. It will show successful examples where librarians have focused their efforts within the work flow of their patron base, and seamlessly shaped their research habits.
- Library science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Rebecca R. Kennison, Larry Abraham, Elena Dana Neacsu, Vani M. Natarajan, 2012, Session 4: Building Partnerships in Legal Scholarship: Law Libraries and The Center for Digital Research and Scholarship, Columbia University Academic Commons, http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:14484.