Session 2: The Theory into Practice: 2CUL and the Implementation of Meaningful Collaborative Collection Development
- Session 2: The Theory into Practice: 2CUL and the Implementation of Meaningful Collaborative Collection Development
- Davis, Robert H.
Bielskas, Amanda S.
Thomas, Mary Augusta
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Libraries and Information Services
- Persistent URL:
- Streaming URL:
- 9th Columbia University Libraries Symposium, "New Models of Academic Collaboration," March 16, 2012. With "Smithsonian Institution Libraries: Facilitating Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration."
- Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- In which Rob Davis talks during the 9th Library Symposium. Collaboration between Columbia University and Cornell University libraries on improving upon library operations between the two college campuses through a program called 2CUL.
- Library science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Robert H. Davis, Erin Thomas, Brian Soldo, David Kaufmann, Douglas Dunlop, Amanda S. Bielskas, Mary Augusta Thomas, 2012, Session 2: The Theory into Practice: 2CUL and the Implementation of Meaningful Collaborative Collection Development, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8JS9ZNF.