Who Has Published What in East Asian Studies? An Analysis of Publishers and Publishing Trends
- Who Has Published What in East Asian Studies? An Analysis of Publishers and Publishing Trends
- Chen, Su
- Libraries and Information Services
- Persistent URL:
- Book/Journal Title:
- Journal of Library Administration
- Geographic Area:
- This study examines Western-language, particularly English-language, monographs on East Asian studies published in the United States, Canada, England, Australia, and other countries from 2000 through 2005. The study provides a landscape view of the scope and trends of publications for both scholars and librarians in East Asian studies. The data for this study were collected from the YBP’s GOBI (Global Online Bibliographic Information) database, covering publications profiled by YBP from January 1, 2000, through December 31, 2005. The results of data analysis shed light on scholarly currents and publishing trends in East Asian studies over that six-year period.
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Su Chen, Chengzhi Wang, 2007, Who Has Published What in East Asian Studies? An Analysis of Publishers and Publishing Trends, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8NP2F39.