On the importance of illusions for artificial listeners
- On the importance of illusions for artificial listeners
- Ellis, Daniel P. W.
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Electrical Engineering
- Persistent URL:
- Presented to language research scientists at the Haskins Laboratories, New Haven, CT, October 24, 1997, and to researchers at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Newport, CT, October 25, 1997.
- Overview of computational auditory scene analysis.
- Electrical engineering
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Daniel P. W. Ellis, 1997, On the importance of illusions for artificial listeners, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8TH8VX4.