Speech Recognition at ICSI: Broadcast News and beyond
- Speech Recognition at ICSI: Broadcast News and beyond
- Ellis, Daniel P. W.
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Electrical Engineering
- Persistent URL:
- Presented to a seminar hosted by the psychoacoustics research group led by Erv Hafter at the University of California, Berkeley, September 21, 1998.
- Overview of the International Computer Science Institute's efforts, in collaboration with European partners, to prepare a system to submit to a Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency and National Institute of Standards and Technology evaluation of approaches to speech recognition of broadcast news footage.
- Electrical engineering
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Daniel P. W. Ellis, 1998, Speech Recognition at ICSI: Broadcast News and beyond, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8QR55C1.