Future of the Book: Can the Scholarly Monograph Survive?
- Future of the Book: Can the Scholarly Monograph Survive?
- Tartar, Helen
Renfro, Patricia E.
- Interviews and roundtables
- History and Humanities Library
Office of the University Librarian
Center for Digital Research and Scholarship
Scholarly Communication Program
Libraries and Information Services
- Persistent URL:
- Streaming URL:
- Research Without Borders
- Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- Panelists Helen Tartar, Editorial Director at Fordham University Press; Sanford Thatcher, Director of Penn State University Press and past President of the Association of American University Presses; and Ree DeDonato, Director of Humanities and History and Acting Director of Union Theological Seminary's Burke Library of Columbia University Libraries/Information Services discuss the economics and process of scholarly publishing and the future of the monograph. Columbia's Deputy University Librarian and Associate Vice President for Digital Programs and Technology Services Patricia Renfro introduces the panel, which is followed by a question-and-answer session.
- Information science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Helen Tartar, Sanford Thatcher, Ree DeDonato, Patricia E. Renfro, 2008, Future of the Book: Can the Scholarly Monograph Survive?, Columbia University Academic Commons, http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:14216.