Final Impact: What Factors Really Matter?
- Final Impact: What Factors Really Matter?
- Hollingsworth, Marian
Neal, James G.
- Interviews and roundtables
- Office of the University Librarian
Center for Digital Research and Scholarship
Scholarly Communication Program
Libraries and Information Services
- Persistent URL:
- Streaming URL:
- Research Without Borders
- Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- A panel discussion on the debate about the best way to rank the importance and influence of scholarly publications. Panelists: Marian Hollingsworth, director of Publisher Relations at Thomson Reuters and former assistant director of the National Federation of Abstracting and Information Services; Jevin West, an Achievement Awards for College Scientists Fellow at the University of Washington's Biology Department and head developer for Eigenfactor.org; and Johan Bollen, a staff researcher at Los Alamos National Laboratory and the principal investigator of the MESUR project.
- Information science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Marian Hollingsworth, Jevin West, Johan Bollen, James G. Neal, 2008, Final Impact: What Factors Really Matter?, Columbia University Academic Commons, http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:14143.