Beat-Synchronous Chroma Representations for Music Analysis
- Beat-Synchronous Chroma Representations for Music Analysis
- Ellis, Daniel P. W.
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Electrical Engineering
- Persistent URL:
- Presented at the Third Intelligent Sound Workshop, Karlslunde, Denmark, May 21-23, 2007.
- Discusses work with cover songs by the Laboratory for Recognition and Organization of Speech and Audio, Department of Electrical Engineering, Columbia University, with discussion of other applications of the beat-chroma representation.
- Artificial intelligence
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Daniel P. W. Ellis, 2007, Beat-Synchronous Chroma Representations for Music Analysis, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8GH9S5Q.