Classifying music audio with timbral and chroma features
- Classifying music audio with timbral and chroma features
- Ellis, Daniel P. W.
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Electrical Engineering
- Persistent URL:
- Presented at the 8th International Symposium on Music Information Retrieval, Vienna, Austria, September 23-27, 2007.
- In addition to conventional cepstra, we model the covariance of chroma (melodic/harmonic) features and gain a small improvement in a 20-way pop music artist identification.
- Artificial intelligence
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Daniel P. W. Ellis, 2007, Classifying music audio with timbral and chroma features, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8M90HWK.