Extracting and Using Music Audio Information
- Extracting and Using Music Audio Information
- Ellis, Daniel P. W.
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Electrical Engineering
- Persistent URL:
- Presented at the Electrical and Computer Engineering Seminar, University of California San Diego, November 2, 2007.
- Surveys the work of the Laboratory for Recognition and Organization of Speech and Audio, Department of Electrical Engineering, Columbia University, on extracting information from music audio, and the further goals of estimating music similarity and discovering underlying structure.
- Artificial intelligence
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Daniel P. W. Ellis, 2007, Extracting and Using Music Audio Information, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8VT21BQ.