Speaker Turns from Between-Channel Differences
- Speaker Turns from Between-Channel Differences
- Ellis, Daniel P. W.
Liu, Jerry C.
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Electrical Engineering
- Persistent URL:
- Presented at the NIST Meeting Recognition Workshop, IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, Montreal, Canada, May 17, 2004.
- Outlines work of the Laboratory for Recognition and Organization of Speech and Audio, Department of Electrical Engineering, Columbia University, on using timing differences between arbitrarily-placed tabletop mics to recover patterns of speaker turns in meetings.
- Electrical engineering
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Daniel P. W. Ellis, Jerry C. Liu, 2004, Speaker Turns from Between-Channel Differences, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8VX0QQ6.