Clap Detection and Discrimination for Rhythm Therapy
- Clap Detection and Discrimination for Rhythm Therapy
- Lesser, Nathan
Ellis, Daniel P. W.
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Electrical Engineering
- Persistent URL:
- Presented at the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, Philadelphia, Pa., March 18-23, 2005.
- Describes a project to distinguish someone clapping close to the microphone from others clapping in the room.
- Electrical engineering
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Nathan Lesser, Daniel P. W. Ellis, 2005, Clap Detection and Discrimination for Rhythm Therapy, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8JM2JW7.