Searching and Describing Audio Databases
- Searching and Describing Audio Databases
- Ellis, Daniel P. W.
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Electrical Engineering
- Persistent URL:
- Presented at Google, Inc., New York, May 23, 2005.
- A summary of topics, including music information extraction and similarity matching, meeting recordings, and personal audio "lifelog" archives.
- Electrical engineering
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Daniel P. W. Ellis, 2005, Searching and Describing Audio Databases, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8DN4D8C.