Enhancing the Intelligibility of Speech in Speech Noise
- Enhancing the Intelligibility of Speech in Speech Noise
- Ellis, Daniel P. W.
Cheveigné, Alain de
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Electrical Engineering
- Persistent URL:
- Presented at a planning meeting for the Johns Hopkins University Center for Language and Speech Processing 2006 Summer Workshop, November 11, 2005.
- A brief introduction to a proposed project on integrating different source separation techniques to improve intelligibility resulting from speech separation from interfering speech.
- Electrical engineering
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Daniel P. W. Ellis, Pierre Divenyi, Alain de Cheveigné, Te-Won Lee, Barbara Shinn-Cunningham, DeLiang Wang, 2005, Enhancing the Intelligibility of Speech in Speech Noise, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8HQ473P.