A Modern Standard Arabic Closed-Class Word List
- A Modern Standard Arabic Closed-Class Word List
- Salloum, Wael Sameer
Habash, Nizar Y.
- Center for Computational Learning Systems
- Persistent URL:
- CCLS Technical Report
- Part Number:
- Center for Computational Learning Systems, Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- This document describes a list of Modern Standard Arabic closed-class words, which can be used as a stop list for a variety of natural language processing applications. The list contains 740 inflected words and clitics in the Arabic Treebank (ATB) tokenization scheme (Maamouri et al., 2004; Habash, 2010). The inflected words are based on 309 lemmas from the Standard Arabic Morphological Analyzer, SAMA (Graff et al., 2009). To get a copy of the full list, please contact the authors.
- Computer science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Wael Sameer Salloum, Nizar Y. Habash, 2012, A Modern Standard Arabic Closed-Class Word List, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8K93GSN.