Speech Separation for Recognition and Enhancement
- Speech Separation for Recognition and Enhancement
- Ellis, Daniel P. W.
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Electrical Engineering
- Persistent URL:
- Presented at DARPA Language Technologies Day, Tampa Fla., October 27, 2011.
- A pitch for the significance of complex acoustic scenes ("Speech in the Wild"), and the importance of thinking about ways for separating and organizing them. Includes very brief reviews of separation by spatial cues, pitch, and source models.
- Electrical engineering
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Daniel P. W. Ellis, 2011, Speech Separation for Recognition and Enhancement, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D89W0PRX.