Perceptually-Inspired Music Audio Analysis
- Perceptually-Inspired Music Audio Analysis
- Ellis, Daniel P. W.
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Electrical Engineering
- Persistent URL:
- Presented at Winter School on Speech and Audio Processing, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, January 6-9, 2012.
- Covers a few aspects of music audio processing, attempting to link them to what we know of human auditory scene analysis.
- Electrical engineering
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Daniel P. W. Ellis, 2012, Perceptually-Inspired Music Audio Analysis, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8639Z0X.