The SPARCHS Project: Hardware Support for Software Security
- The SPARCHS Project: Hardware Support for Software Security
- Sethumadhavan, Lakshminarasimhan
Keromytis, Angelos D.
- Computer Science
- Persistent URL:
- Book/Journal Title:
- Proceedings: First SysSec Workshop: Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 6 July 2011
- Publisher Location:
- Piscataway, N.J.
- The SPARCHS project is considering a new computer systems design methodology that considers security as a first-order design requirement at all levels, starting from hardware, in addition to the usual design requirements such as programmability, usability, speed, and power/energy- efficiency. The rest of the paper describes the proposed hardware security mechanisms and the current status of the project.
- Computer science
- Publisher DOI:
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Lakshminarasimhan Sethumadhavan, Salvatore Stolfo, Angelos D. Keromytis, Junfeng Yang, David August, 2011, The SPARCHS Project: Hardware Support for Software Security, Columbia University Academic Commons, http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:13953.