The Echo Nest Musical Fingerprint
- The Echo Nest Musical Fingerprint
- Ellis, Daniel P. W.
- Abstracts (summaries)
- Electrical Engineering
- Persistent URL:
- Book/Journal Title:
- ISMIR 2010 Utrecht: 11th International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference, August 9th-13th, 2010
- International Society for Music Information Retrieval
- We will discuss the methodology and accuracy of the Echo Nest Musical Fingerprint (ENMFP), an open-source fingerprint code generator and query server that works on music files. We define fingerprinting as matching an arbitrary audio signal to its underlying song in a 10 million song database.
- Electrical engineering
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Daniel P. W. Ellis, Brian Whitman, Tristan Jehan, Paul Lamere, 2010, The Echo Nest Musical Fingerprint, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8Q248M4.