Echoprint: An Open Music Identification Service
- Echoprint: An Open Music Identification Service
- Ellis, Daniel P. W.
- Electrical Engineering
- Persistent URL:
- Book/Journal Title:
- ISMIR 2011 Miami: 12th International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference, October 24-28
- International Society for Music Information Retrieval
- We discuss Echoprint, an open source and open data music identification service available to anyone. Echoprint is efficient and speedy and works by generating dozens of hashes a second from input audio (microphone or files) and then matching those hashes in a large scale inverted index for queries. We discuss the signal code generator and the server component.
- Information science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Daniel P. W. Ellis, Brian Whitman, Alastair Porter, 2011, Echoprint: An Open Music Identification Service, Columbia University Academic Commons, http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:13629.