The Future of Pediatric Preparedness
- The Future of Pediatric Preparedness
- Foltin, George
Redlener, Irwin E.
- Population and Family Health
National Center for Disaster Preparedness
- Persistent URL:
- Book/Journal Title:
- Clinical Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- This article is part of a collaborative effort by experts in the field of emergency preparedness to complete an overview begun by the late Michael Shannon, MD, MPH, on the current challenges and future directions in pediatric disaster readiness. This particular article, "The Future of Pediatric Preparedness," will offer a perspective on future directions in pediatric preparedness.
- Public health
- Publisher DOI:
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- George Foltin, Irwin E. Redlener, 2009, The Future of Pediatric Preparedness, Columbia University Academic Commons, http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:13581.