In Search of the Hybrid Ideal
- In Search of the Hybrid Ideal
- Battiliana, Julie
- International and Public Affairs
- Persistent URL:
- Book/Journal Title:
- Stanford Social Innovation Review
- In the first large-scale, quantitative study of nascent social entrepreneurs, researchers from Harvard Business School and Echoing Green examine the rise of hybrid organizations that combine aspects of nonprofits and for-profits and the challenges hybrids face as they attempt to integrate traditionally separate organizational models.
- Economics, Commerce-Business
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Julie Battiliana, Matthew Lee, John Walker, Cheryl Dorsey, 2012, In Search of the Hybrid Ideal, Columbia University Academic Commons, http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:13308.