Experiments of Image Retrieval Using Weak Attributes
- Experiments of Image Retrieval Using Weak Attributes
- Yu, Xinnan
- Computer Science
- Persistent URL:
- Columbia University Computer Science Technical Reports
- Part Number:
- Department of Computer Science, Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- Searching images based on descriptions of image attributes is an intuitive process that can be easily understood by humans and recently made feasible by a few promising works in both the computer vision and multimedia communities. In this report, we describe some experiments of image retrieval methods that utilize weak attributes.
- Computer science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Xinnan Yu, Rongrong Ji, Ming-Hen Tsai, Guangnan Ye, Shih-Fu Chang, 2012, Experiments of Image Retrieval Using Weak Attributes, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8CF9Z8H.