The unbalanced dragon: China's uneven provincial and regional FDI performance
- The unbalanced dragon: China's uneven provincial and regional FDI performance
- Sauvant, Karl P.
International and Public Affairs
Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment
- Persistent URL:
- Columbia FDI Perspectives
- Part Number:
- Geographic Area:
- Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- This Perspective ranks all Chinese provinces in terms of their performance in attracting foreign direct investment, examines the reasons for the high unevenness of this performance and makes some policy suggestions on how to deal with it.
International Trade Centre UNCTAD/GATT
Gross domestic product
World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. Committee on International Investment and Multinational Enterprises
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Karl P. Sauvant, Chen Zhao, Xiaoying Huo, 2012, The unbalanced dragon: China's uneven provincial and regional FDI performance, Columbia University Academic Commons, http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:12880.