PPL/M: The System Level Language for Programming the DADO Machine
- PPL/M: The System Level Language for Programming the DADO Machine
- Stolfo, Salvatore
Miranker, Daniel P.
Lerner, Mark D.
- Computer Science
- Persistent URL:
- Columbia University Computer Science Technical Reports
- Part Number:
- Department of Computer Science, Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- DADO [Stolfo and Shaw 82; Stolfo 82] is a fine-grain parallel computer designed specifically for the rapid execution of Artificial Intelligence (AI) software. Two software systems are presently under development for DADO which implement two language facilities supporting the high-speed execution of Production Systems (PS) and Logic Programs: Herbal (named in honor of Herbert Simon and Allen Newell, inventors of the AI PS paradigm) is similar in style to OPS [Forgy 821]; LPS (a Logic Programming System) is similar in syntactic style to Prolog.
- Computer science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Salvatore Stolfo, Daniel P. Miranker, Mark D. Lerner, 1984, PPL/M: The System Level Language for Programming the DADO Machine, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D82Z1DN5.