Excellentia Eminentia Effectio
- Excellentia Eminentia Effectio
- Pena-Mora, Feniosky A.
- Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics
- Persistent URL:
- Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science, Columbia University in the City of New York
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- "In these pages you will learn about the fascinating research endeavors that each of our faculty members is undertaking. We have divided their research into the broad categories of health, sustainability, information, and systems. While we recognize the imperfect nature of categorizing research that, by its very nature may be interdisciplinary or transdisciplinary, we nonetheless believe it will be helpful as a way to see the depth and breadth of our research endeavors within each grouping. As you read the profiles on these pages, I know you will begin to appreciate that, taken as a whole, the research spectrum at Columbia Engineering is exceptional and that, as our professors go about their work, they are at the cusp of making breakthroughs that will have a major impact on the way we live our lives today and tomorrow."
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Feniosky A. Pena-Mora, Columbia Engineering, 2011, Excellentia Eminentia Effectio, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8DZ0HD0.