Image Understanding and Robotics Research at Columbia University
- Image Understanding and Robotics Research at Columbia University
- Kender, John R.
Allen, Peter K.
Boult, Terrance E.
- Computer Science
- Persistent URL:
- Columbia University Computer Science Technical Reports
- Part Number:
- Department of Computer Science, Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- The research investigations of the Vision/Robotics Laboratory at Columbia University reflect the diversity of interests of its four faculty members, two staff programmers and 15 Ph.D. students. Several of the projects involve either a visiting computer science post-doc, other faculty members in the department or the university, or researchers at AT&T Bell Laboratories or Philips laboratories. We list below a summary of our interest and results, together with the principal researchers associated with them. Since it is difficult to separate those aspects of robotic research that are purely visual from those that are vision-like (for example, tactile sensing) or vision-related (for example, integrated vision-robotic systems), we have listed all robotic research that is not purely manipulative.
- Computer science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- John R. Kender, Peter K. Allen, Terrance E. Boult, Hussein Ibrahim, 1988, Image Understanding and Robotics Research at Columbia University, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8ST7XZT.