MERCURY: Distributed Incremental Attribute Grammar Evaluation
- MERCURY: Distributed Incremental Attribute Grammar Evaluation
- Kaiser, Gail E.
Kaplan, Simon M.
- Technical reports
- Computer Science
- Persistent URL:
- Columbia University Computer Science Technical Reports
- Part Number:
- Department of Computer Science, Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- This technical report consists of the two most recent papers from the MERCURY project Multiuser, Distributed Language-Based Environments explains the application of incremental attribute grammar evaluation algorithms to generation of distributed programming environments and describes the implementation of the MERCURY system. Version and Configuration Control in Distributed Language-Based Environments presents new algorithms that permit MERCURY to support multiple versions and configurations of modules and to more efficiently propagate changes to aggregate attributes.
- Computer science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Gail E. Kaiser, Josephine Micallef, Simon M. Kaplan, 1987, MERCURY: Distributed Incremental Attribute Grammar Evaluation, Columbia University Academic Commons, http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:11848.