Generation of Distributed Programming Environments
- Generation of Distributed Programming Environments
- Kaiser, Gail E.
Kaplan, Simon M.
- Computer Science
- Persistent URL:
- Columbia University Computer Science Technical Reports
- Part Number:
- Department of Computer Science, Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- This technical report consists of three related papers in the area of distributed programming environments. Incremental Attribute Evaluation in Distributed Language-Based Environments presents algorithms that extend existing technology for the generation of single-user language-based editors from attribute grammars to the cases of multiple-user concurrent and distributed environments. Multi-User Distributed Language-Based Environment, an extended abstract, provides additional information on how to apply the algorithms. Reliability in Distributed Programming Environments presents additional algorithms that extend our results to unreliable networks.
- Computer science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Gail E. Kaiser, Simon M. Kaplan, Josephine Micallef, 1986, Generation of Distributed Programming Environments, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D87H1SKW.