A LISP Compiler for the DADO Parallel Computer
- A LISP Compiler for the DADO Parallel Computer
- Lerner, Mark D.
Biema, Michael van
Maguire, Gerald Q.
- Computer Science
- Persistent URL:
- Columbia University Computer Science Technical Reports
- Part Number:
- Department of Computer Science, Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- This describes a LISP implementation for the Intel MCS-51 family of microprocessors, the processor used by the DADO parallel computer. This LISP IS the implementation language for the high-level parallel LISP (PPSL). It is based upon the Portable Standard Lisp (PSL) of the University of Utah. By writing PPSL in PSL we have achieved a significant degree of portability.
- Computer science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Mark D. Lerner, Michael van Biema, Gerald Q. Maguire, 1985, A LISP Compiler for the DADO Parallel Computer, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D88G8TQQ.