Facilitating Scientific Discovery in the Digital Age
- Facilitating Scientific Discovery in the Digital Age
- Stodden, Victoria C.
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Persistent URL:
- Presented at the National Academies symposium and workshop, "The Future of Scientific Knowledge Discovery in Open Networked Environments," Washington, D.C., March 10-11, 2011.
- Power point presentation on the “Facilitation Scientific Discovery in the Digital Age” by Victoria Stodden going over the definitions of reproducibility, implementations of the scientific method in different fields, how this applies to policy makers, journal editors, and agencies such as the NSF that award grants for projects. She also explores the idea that computational science plays a major role in the scientific enterprise recently.
- Communication of technical information
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Victoria C. Stodden, 2011, Facilitating Scientific Discovery in the Digital Age, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D83J3MZM.