How Technology Is (Rapidly) Expanding the Scope of the Law in Statistics
- How Technology Is (Rapidly) Expanding the Scope of the Law in Statistics
- Stodden, Victoria C.
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Persistent URL:
- Presented at the International Chinese Statistical Association Applied Statistics Symposium, New York, June 26-29, 2011.
- Power point presentation on how technology is expanding the scope law has in statistics. Stodden goes into policy in terms of the ever growing enterprise of computational science, the update of the scientific method, different methods for code sharing and licensing (such as creative commons), and the way an updated scientific method would have an influence on reproducibility.
- Communication of technical information
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Victoria C. Stodden, 2011, How Technology Is (Rapidly) Expanding the Scope of the Law in Statistics, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8MG7XH0.