Data Management and Sharing Policies in the NSF and the NIH
- Data Management and Sharing Policies in the NSF and the NIH
- Stodden, Victoria C.
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Persistent URL:
- Presented at the expert panel, "Data Management and Federal Funding: What Researchers Need to Know," Columbia University, September 27, 2011.
- A power point presentation on data management and sharing policies in regards to the NSF and NIH foundations. Victoria Stodden explains the impact of computational methods as a central part of the scientific enterprise, how the scientific method should be updated, the role policy plays in terms of the NSF guidelines and how data should be shared and protected in terms of congressional policy.
- Communication of technical information
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Victoria C. Stodden, 2011, Data Management and Sharing Policies in the NSF and the NIH, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8891DV5.