NetServ: Early Prototype Experiences
- NetServ: Early Prototype Experiences
- Kester, Michael S.
Lee, Jae Woo
Schulzrinne, Henning G.
- Computer Science
- Persistent URL:
- Columbia University Computer Science Technical Reports
- Part Number:
- Department of Computer Science, Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- This paper describes a work-in-progress to demonstrate the feasibility of integrating services in the Internet core. The project aims to reduce or eliminate so called ossification of the Internet. Here we discuss the recent contributions of two of the team members at Columbia University. We will describe experiences setting up a Juniper router, running packet forwarding tests, preparing for the GENI demo, and starting prototype 2 of NetServ.
- Computer science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Michael S. Kester, Eric Liu, Jae Woo Lee, Henning G. Schulzrinne, 2010, NetServ: Early Prototype Experiences, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D89G5VPV.