The weHelp Reference Architecture for Community-Driven Recommender Systems
- The weHelp Reference Architecture for Community-Driven Recommender Systems
- Sheth, Swapneel Kalpesh
Kaiser, Gail E.
- Technical reports
- Computer Science
- Persistent URL:
- Columbia University Computer Science Technical Reports
- Part Number:
- Department of Computer Science, Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- Recommender systems have become increasingly popular. Most research on recommender systems has focused on recommendation algorithms. There has been relatively little research, however, in the area of generalized system architectures for recommendation systems. In this paper, we introduce weHelp - a reference architecture for social recommender systems. Our architecture is designed to be application and domain agnostic, but we briefly discuss here how it applies to recommender systems for software engineering.
- Computer science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Swapneel Kalpesh Sheth, Nipun Arora, Christian Murphy, Gail E. Kaiser, 2010, The weHelp Reference Architecture for Community-Driven Recommender Systems, Columbia University Academic Commons, http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:10509.