Impact assessment and adaptation to climate change of plantations in Sri Lanka
- Impact assessment and adaptation to climate change of plantations in Sri Lanka
- Zubair, Lareef M.
Hansen, James W.
Samuel, T. D. M. A.
- Technical reports
- International Research Institute for Climate and Society
- Persistent URL:
- IRI Technical Report
- Part Number:
- International Research Institute for Climate and Society, Earth Institute at Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- Palisades, N.Y.
- This report documents the work undertaken by the IRI, FECT, NRMS and University of
Peradeniya as part of the overall project. Separate reports were prepared by the Tea
Research Institute, Coconut Research Institute and the Department of Meteorology in Sri
Lanka. The work at IRI, FECT and NRMS has proceeded satisfactorily. The work was in
the domain of climate and climate change, crop-climate impact analysis and contributions
to synthesis. We have contributed significantly in terms of research output and in
capacity building, which were the goals of the AIACC project.
- Environmental science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Lareef M. Zubair, James W. Hansen, Zeenas Yahiya, Manjula Siriwardhana, Janaki Chandimala, Siraj Razick, Upamala Tennakoon, Kusalika Ariyaratne, Irugal Bandara, Thusitha Abeyratne, Heli Bulathsinhala, T. D. M. A. Samuel, 2010, Impact assessment and adaptation to climate change of plantations in Sri Lanka, Columbia University Academic Commons, http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:10130.