A story in color, at Notre Dame in Paris . . .
- A story in color, at Notre Dame in Paris . . .
- Tesi, Alessandra
- Working papers
- Italian Academy
- Persistent URL:
- Italian Academy Fellows' Seminar Working Papers
- Italian Academy for Advanced Studies in America, Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- "I would like to talk to you about a triangle. The triangle joins three points: the water,
the crime and the cathedral.
I imagine it in the heart of Paris, on the island, the Île de la Cité. There is water all
around. The Pont-Neuf joins the island to the rest of the city. The blood of the city
pulses toward the heart. On the Pont-Neuf are firemen who use their hoses to make
a mass of water explode into the Seine."
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Alessandra Tesi, 2003, A story in color, at Notre Dame in Paris . . ., Columbia University Academic Commons, http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:10111.