Wiki Justice, Social Ergonomics, and Ethical Collaborations
- Wiki Justice, Social Ergonomics, and Ethical Collaborations
- Bossewitch, Jonah S.
Kelley, Robin D. G.
- Book chapters
- Columbia Center for New Media Teaching and Learning
Libraries and Information Services
- Persistent URL:
- Wiki Writing: Collaborative Learning in the College Classroom, ed. Robert E. Cummings and Matt Barton (Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press and the University of Michigan Library, 2008), pp. 44-70.
- In this essay we explore various theoretical, pedagogical, and historical aspects of wikis focusing on three questions as points of departure—"What is a wiki?"; "How do you teach with a wiki?" and finally "What is the point of a wiki?”
- Web studies
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Jonah S. Bossewitch, John Frankfurt, Alexander Sherman, Robin D. G. Kelley, 2008, Wiki Justice, Social Ergonomics, and Ethical Collaborations, Columbia University Academic Commons, http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:9783.