CATiB: The Columbia Arabic Treebank
- CATiB: The Columbia Arabic Treebank
- Habash, Nizar
Habash, Nizar Y.
Roth, Ryan M.
- Center for Computational Learning Systems
- Persistent URL:
- CCLS Technical Report
- Part Number:
- Center for Computational Learning Systems, Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- The Columbia Arabic Treebank (CATiB) is a resource for Arabic parsing. CATiB contrasts with previous efforts on Arabic treebanking and treebanking of morphologically rich languages in that it encodes less linguistic information in the interest of speedier annotation of large amounts of text. This paper describes CATiB's representation and annotation procedure, and reports on achieved inter-annotator agreement and annotation speed.
- Computer science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Nizar Habash, Ryan Roth, Nizar Y. Habash, Ryan M. Roth, 2009, CATiB: The Columbia Arabic Treebank, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8XG9XFN.