Multi-Phase Three-Dimensional Level Set Segmentation of Brain MRI
- Multi-Phase Three-Dimensional Level Set Segmentation of Brain MRI
- Angelini, Elsa D.
Mensh, Brett D.
Laine, Andrew F.
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Persistent URL:
- Medical image computing and computer-assisted intervention : MICCAI 2004, 7th international conference, Saint-Malo, France, September 26-29, 2004 : proceedings ; Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 3216 (Berlin ; New York, N.Y. : Springer, 2004), pp. 318-326.
- Segmentation of cortical structures on clinical brain MRI data is applied for clinical study of depression on elderly subjects. Segmentation of clinical MRI data is more challenging than with simulated data due to intensity overlap among cortical structures and non-homogeneity within each tissue.
- Biomedical engineering
- Publisher DOI:
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Elsa D. Angelini, Ting Song, Brett D. Mensh, Andrew F. Laine, 2004, Multi-Phase Three-Dimensional Level Set Segmentation of Brain MRI, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D84Q81QC.