Short papers: “Fifty Years of Naked Lunch: from the Interzone to the Archive… and back.”
- Short papers: “Fifty Years of Naked Lunch: from the Interzone to the Archive… and back.”
- Gewirtz, Isaac
Schottlaender, Brian E. C.
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Libraries and Information Services
- Persistent URL:
- Session 2 of the Columbia University Rare Book & Manuscript Library conference, "Fifty Years of Naked Lunch: From the Interzone to the Archive . . . and Back," New York, October 9, 2009.
- Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- Isaac Gewirtz, "William S. Burroughs: The Writer as Avant-Garde Archivist"; Brian E. C. Schottlaender, "Manifestations, Multiple Versions, and Showstoppers: Collecting the Various Guises of "Naked Lunch": A Bio-Bibliographic Narrative"; Regina Weinreich, "Honing the Word Hoard: Kerouac, Tangier, and Naked Lunch."
- English literature
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Isaac Gewirtz, Brian E. C. Schottlaender, Regina Weinreich, Penny Vlagopoulos, 2009, Short papers: “Fifty Years of Naked Lunch: from the Interzone to the Archive… and back.”, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D89P36VJ.