Art Image Copyright and Licensing: Terms and Conditions Governing Third Party Rights
- Art Image Copyright and Licensing: Terms and Conditions Governing Third Party Rights
- Brown, Melissa A.
Crews, Kenneth D.
- Libraries and Information Services
- Persistent URL:
- Copyright Advisory Office, Columbia University Libraries
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- This table provides an overview of the rights and reproduction policies of art museums within the United States as they address the existence of third party copyrights in artwork reproductions. It also provides a means for comparing and analyzing how different institutions approach the issue of third party rights when licensing uses of art images.
- Intellectual property
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Melissa A. Brown, Kenneth D. Crews, 2010, Art Image Copyright and Licensing: Terms and Conditions Governing Third Party Rights, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8NG50B4.