Sustainable Development in Africa: Is the Climate Right?
- Sustainable Development in Africa: Is the Climate Right?
- Williams, James
- International Research Institute for Climate and Society
- Persistent URL:
- IRI Technical Report
- Part Number:
- Geographic Area:
- Position Paper 2005.
- International Research Institute for Climate Prediction
- Publisher Location:
- Palisades, N.Y.
- The purpose of this document is to set out the IRI position on managing climate information in the development process in Africa, and to provide a convenient point of reference for all people working on related matters. The main message is that much better management of climate variability in a number of key sectors is essential to achieve the Millennium Development Goals and Sustainable Development in Africa. IRI, as an international development organization, is committed to the MDGs and is actively engaging partners in new ways to assist the process.
- Science--Social aspects
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- James Williams, 2005, Sustainable Development in Africa: Is the Climate Right?, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D851452D.