The MELD Programming Language: User Manual
- The MELD Programming Language: User Manual
- Schilit, Bill N.
Popovich, Steven S.
Wu, Shyhtsun Felix
- Computer Science
- Persistent URL:
- Columbia University Computer Science Technical Reports
- Part Number:
- Department of Computer Science, Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- This manual is divided into two parts, a tutorial introduction to the MELD programming language, and a language reference manual. The index spans both parts. A bibliography of MELD publications and technical reports is available in Appendix II. If you are interested in the decisions leading to the current design you should refer to this literature; the intent of this manual is to provide a working description of the current language and its implementation, and not an exposition of the language issues. Chapter 9 describes the language features which are not yet implemented.
- Computer science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Bill N. Schilit, Wenwey Hseush, Steven S. Popovich, Shyhtsun Felix Wu, 1989, The MELD Programming Language: User Manual, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8MS41MJ.